- No personal data is collected on our site without you providing it, of your own free will, via email, when participating in some of our virtual actions or by completing our membership and registration forms.
- We do not capture information such as IP or email addresses or other personal data nor install or activate any type of program, virus, script, trojan or similar method that may, in any way, compromise your security or invade your privacy.
The above metrics are collected through online analytics tools – in our case, Google Analytics and Google Adwords Conversion Tag. These statistics are intended to better understand the public that accesses the site and continuously improve it, to adapt visualization and access to the largest possible number of people.
- The information collected by the means described above will not be sold or shared, under any circumstances, with any other institutions, companies or individuals. Only authorized Greenpeace employees have access to this information. No data is disclosed, either on our website or in our publications, without this possibility being duly explained at the time you provide the information. Even in the case of the sections where the message is foreseen, only the name and the location of the sender are disclosed, and no data such as addresses, physical or email, or telephones are disclosed.
- Greenpeace Brazil uses the Google Analytics Remarketing, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Google Adwords and Facebook tags to enhance user experience in its organization's interfaces/domains. Remarketing cookies capture user navigation by identifying the user sessions through the browser. It is important to note that no user data is disclosed or stored in this tag, just the browser cookie.
For the Facebook Public pixel, the Data Usage Policy material is made available, and it is where you can find the necessary information for the user. If you wish to unsubscribe from any database or understand more about the use of browser cookies, you can access the National Advertising Initiative link.
- We do not send any material, either by email or by physical means of posting, without you having opted to receive it and having indicated this option when filling out one of our forms.
- The email unsubscribe option from the Greenpeace Brazil email base is always available at the end of each email message.
- If you have filled in your personal and contact information, accepting to receive calls from our marketing team, on any Greenpeace Brazil page, you can cancel your registration by contacting our team via the email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Cancellation of Calls”. To facilitate the service, the user must submit, in the body of the email, his or her full name, email address and telephone number, which must be the same as that provided at the time of registration. If the user so wishes, he or she can contact our team at 0800-789-2510, from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 7pm.
- You may request a copy of any personal information we have about you at any time, as well as request the correction or removal of such information.
- Our membership form is hosted on a secure server duly certified by an internationally recognized entity for such purpose (Thawte certificate). The information you fill-in is encrypted to traffic between your computer and the equipment where the site is hosted, and cannot be viewed by others. Only strictly authorized Greenpeace personnel have access to this data.
- After registering on our membership form or via other channels, every user has the right to cancel their donation at any time by contacting our team on 0800-789-2510, from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 7pm.
- Greenpeace respects the right of opinion and expression of users of its websites and social networks. Spam and comments of commercial or offensive content, as well as disclosures of any nature not strictly related to the central topic under discussion, are prohibited. Such postings will be deleted without prior notice and their users banned in the event of recurrence of the practice.
Greenpeace follows the rules of the Brazilian Association of Direct Marketing - ABEMD. Learn more here.